Monday, April 27, 2009

Detective Agencies

After reviewing the contributions by Woxd, I have determined that his account was created two days ago to mainly go after one of my first contributions to Wikipedia. This seems like a personal attack. My account has been working on articles for more than a month now, and Woxd's first edits begin 2 days ago?
I am not here just to promote Cheaters or the Cheaters Detective Agency. I started on Wikipedia with something I knew about, and edited it. I also went on to create this article. I am an expert on the show Cheaters, and it is a major part of the show. In fact, most of the show is about the investigation done by the Cheaters Detective Agency. This is a feature of a show watched by 5 million people per week. It is notable.
The notability tag was removed twice by me, after I continued editing and adding of references to the article. Many major news outlets have covered the Cheaters Detective Agency, including ABC, NBC, and AP Newspapers. 5 million people per week watch their work. I believe it fits Wikipedia's notability criteria.
Phone number for contacting them has been deleted. Link to their website has been deleted. How much more are you going to screw over my first attempt at creating an article here? Alibond 05:11, 14 April 2007 (UTC)

No comments:

Post a Comment